We’ve all been there at one point or another, standing there minding your own business when suddenly Hanger hits you like a fat man hitting an all-you-can-eat buffet!
1. It feels like it’s been years since you last had something to eat.
You actually just had lunch an hour ago.
2. Your whole world is a black pit of despair.
You honestly don’t understand what you did to deserve this, and why the world could be this cruel to you.
3. Extreme mood swings.
By comparison, the buildings and bridges that collapsed in San Andreas appear to be the most stable things on God’s green earth.
4. Your food-deprived brain knows it wants to eat something, but can’t figure out what you want.
At this point choices and a variety of food options seem more like a curse than a blessing.
5. You would just eat about anything right now
Sofa pizza? YUM!
6. Any line for food feels as long as the Great Wall of China.
You’re pretty sure astronauts can see the line you’re currently standing in, from outer space.
7. It may have just been a minute since you placed your order, but you’re already following up to find out where your food is.
Why can’t the people in the kitchen understand how urgently you need your food?
Experiencing any of these problems right now? Well there’s an app for that! ;) www.kanguru.com.ph